Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Dream Continues


     I dreamed of my own doll and I hoped she would reflect my sense of romance, fantasy and history.

     I wanted my creation to be more than a doll.

     This special figure was to be ethereal, graceful and able to pose.

     The resin Ball Jointed Doll was the perfect medium.

     I also wanted the doll to be large enough to allow for great detail in costuming and accessories and most importantly, I wanted the doll to reside in a small vignette and to be accompanied by accessories and props which would enhance the mood of the chosen theme and also allow you, the collector the opportunity to engage with the figure, pose her as desired and change her attitude at will.

     And now to begin the realization anew in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment